Saturday, May 3, 2014

Focus T25 - Week 9

Day 58 - Monday | Rip't Circuit

Last week I only did two workouts out of the six I normally do in a week. So, I decided to repeat last week. I got home from my trip today, so I did not workout.

Day 59 - Tuesday | Dynamic Core

I was planning to do both Rip't Circuit and Dynamic Core today, but I was SO incredibly shaky during Rip't Circuit that I honestly don't have it in me to attempt Dynamic Core today.  I'm actually still shaking as I'm typing this.

Rip't Circuit was the hardest it's ever been! I had to do modified moves for part of it, and I didn't even try the air plank to one leg burpees.  I just stopped, but then I did a few regular burpees.

All in all, I feel like I did a pretty good job, considering that I skipped four days of workouts, and I've been eating horribly the past few days. That's what vacations are for though, so I'm not punishing myself. :)

Day 60 - Wednesday | Core Cardio

I did Dynamic Core today. It's really hard.  I wanted to do double down today, but it's so hard just getting through one. I've seriously backtracked. But that's OK. I still think I'm doing great.

Day 61 - Thursday | Dynamic Core

Is it confusing that I have the scheduled workout name above, when I didn't actually do that workout?  Today I did yesterday's Core Cardio.  Well, actually, today I tried to do yesterday's Core Cardio.  I had a really hard time getting out of bed today. My entire body is aching, I feel nausea, a head ache, a sore throat, I'm dizzy, and my entire body is shaking.  I attempted Core Cardio anyway, thinking it might make me feel better.

Wrong.

I feel completely worse now.  I didn't even get all the way through.  I had 8 minutes left in the workout before I shut it off. I'm extremely sweaty right now, but that's because it will most likely rain later.  My entire body is shaking, and I feel so weak.  I don't feel sick, but maybe I am?  Whatever I am, I am not feeling great.  At all.

Day 62 - Friday | Speed 2.0 & Upper Focus

I had every intention to do both of the scheduled workouts today. Unfortunately, things don't happen the way we want them to.

TMI alert - Does anyone else have their bowels loosened while working out?  Seems like more often than not, shortly after I start a workout, I realize that I need to go #2.  I'm weird.

After that little break, Lily would not leave me alone. She cried for this, and cried for that. Had me find this, wanted that. Needed more food. Needed a drink.  I got really frustrated, and I yelled at her.  For what?  For being a normal 2 year old?  That isn't fair.  I felt guilty so I stopped the workout with 6 minutes to go, and just played with her in her room for a long while.  After that, I lost all motivation to even start the workout where I left off, let alone do the second workout.

In all reality, I should re-repeat this week. However, I'm starting to get bored of these workouts (except Speed 2.0, still love that one), so I'm glad that next week will be my last week. Then I will move on the the Gamma round!  There are two different versions of the Gamma round, and I haven't decided which one I will do yet.


Day 63 - STATurday

I have lost 4.6 lbs, which is actually quite a bit for a 5'3 shorty.  Doing good, doing good!

If I were doing Insanity, today would be my last day!  That's an interesting thought. :-)  If I had done Insanity, I wonder how different my body would be right now, or if it'd be about the same.

Day 64 - Sunday | Stretch

Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, you are looking so great! And yes, my bowels can get crazy after a work out, especially if I'm out of shape and eating crappy. It can give me stomach pains so bad I have to stop and lay down.

    ReplyDelete