Friday, September 26, 2014

Birthday Party

Lily got invited to a birthday party last Saturday.  I think she had fun.  She's really independent, so she didn't do a whole lot of playing with the other kids. But she did eat like 4 cookies!


I only took one picture:



They had the movie Frozen going on in the background, so that was fun. Lily really likes that movie.  They played some fun games, and had a yummy lunch. They also decorated little Minnie Mouse bows. Lily really enjoyed that. She loves "stickies!" (Stickers.)  They also had a Pinata, but I think Lily was confused by it.

I only knew one person there, which was really uncomfortable for me.  I do not do well when I'm surrounded by strangers. It's exhausting.

When I got home, I just wanted to snuggle with my doggies.  I sent Jessica this snap chat, which pretty much sums up my life after any social activity:



Bentley understands me. ♥


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment