Friday, January 9, 2015

2014 Year in Photos

At the beginning of 2014 I told myself I would take it easy. I didn't set any goals, and I just let life happen.

I have to say, it was a very good year. There were no extreme ups or downs. It was pretty boring, but in a good way.


January 2014 - I gave Lily crooked bangs. Go me! Look how little my baby is!

January 2014 - We were often stranded at home with no car. We went to the park a lot, and Lily loved it.

February 2014 - We went to Tampa for the first time. The ocean was beautiful, and Lily wanted to hop in!

February 2014 - My mom came to visit, and Lance and I got to go on a date! We went to a nice dine-in theater.



March 11, 2014 - My baby girl turned two!


April 2014 - I had my first Florida haircut, and it was bad. The haircut itself wasn't bad, but it was bad if you compare it to what I asked for. The color was horrendous. She burned my scalp, and my hair was orange. Thanks!

April 2014 - For my birthday we went to Beast's Castle for lunch. We made these reservations 6 months in advance.

April 2014 - Beast's Castle


April 2014 - We made an attempt at potty training. And failed.


May 2014 - Warm enough to swim!

May 2014 - My girl is getting bigger and bigger.


June 2014 - We took Lily to Chuck E Cheese. She still talks about it, even though we haven't been back.


July 2014 - I got a surprise pixie haircut.

July 2014 - We moved from our first apartment, into our current apartment. This is our old apartment.

August 2014 - They had some snow we could play with at Hollywood Studios. Lily loved it!

August 2014 - Lily's first roller coaster! She was tall enough for the Barnstormer. She was nervous, but she liked it and wanted to ride it again.


September 2014 - Lily loves Cici's Pizza. Here she was adding "spicey" to her pizza.

In September, Lance quit his job at Spears to stay home so I could sleep during the day, since I was working all night long. Literally. I worked 7pm until well after sunrise. If not for Lance, I would have gone crazier than I did.

September 2014 - I worked a lot. How do you hair?

October 2014 - The struggle IS real.


October 2014 - Lily reads scriptures

October 2014 - I lost my mind (working more, and more).

October 2014 - We went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party


November 2014 - I began slowly recovering from insanity. Slowly being the key word there.

November 2014 - Lily likes us to video her, and then show her the video.

November 2014 - My family visited for Thanksgiving!
December 2014 - Snoap in Celebration. Lily LOVED it.


December 2014 - Went went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

December 2014 - We went to Utah, and Lily got her first haircut!


December 2014 - Christmas in North Carolina

Something not captured in photos from 2014 is how successful Lance was at his arbitrage!  He quit Spears in August, and focused on selling items on Amazon, and it really helped out. He did a great job!

2015 will be interesting. We may or may not have another move this year. In July our lease will be up on our apartment, and if the price to renew is too high we'll be finding a new place to go. I'll worry about that when it happens.

We're still trying to have another baby. I think it's probably time to visit a doctor to see if there's something serious going on.  Two years is kind of a long time to be trying.  (I'm trying to sound less emotional than I feel.)

Lance got his job back at Spears and he starts on Monday. They also had a supervisor position open up and he will be interviewing for that soon. I hope he gets it, that would be awesome.

We just got a second car. We wanted something affordable that would get Lance to and from work so Lily and I wouldn't be stranded at home all day.  Lance had his heart set on a convertible. It's not really practical for a family, but it is fun to ride around with the top down, in January. Lily loves it. And there is room for a second car seat in the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment