Monday, September 21, 2015

Fall Favorites!


My best friend, Jaclyn Hill, tagged me to do this!


If you know who Jaclyn Hill is, then you know the previous statement was a lie. I mean, she really did tag me (she tagged all of her subscribers), but she's not really my best friend. I wish!!!

I thought it sounded fun, so here goes!



THE FALL FAVORITES TAG!



  • Favorite Candle



    • I'm not a huge candle person, but I do love Scentsy and other off brand wax melts. My favorite scent for the fall would have to be a Febreze wax melt in the scent Sugared Cranberry. It just smells so sweet and fruity!


  • Favorite Lip Color


    • I am a lipstick junkie. I have so much lipstick that I have to keep finding new places to store it.  It was hard to choose, but I'm going to go with Bite Beauty lipstick in the shade Palomino. It's a gorgeous fucshia shade, but it's much richer and deeper than all my other pink lipsticks. The formula of this lipstick isn't glossy, but it also isn't matte. My lips are super dry so matte lipsticks and I do not get along very well. This one is really comfortable to wear and it looks awesome!


  • Favorite Drink



    • Behold. In all its glory. The Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with CARAMEL.  I know what you're thinking... Ok, actually I don't know what you're thinking, but I can assume. So I'll answer those assumptions here...  
      • A. I don't drink coffee.  Have you ever met a vanilla bean that was also a coffee bean? Me neither.
      • B. Yes, it's frozen. I live in Florida. Frozen drinks are a must all year round.


    • You know what else is BOMB at Starbucks??  The Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate! O.M.G. Basically just anything with caramel at Starbucks.  Although... Ghiradelli also makes wonderful hot chocolate...


  • Favorite Blush 


    • Alright, fall makeup... I don't really change my makeup a ton for the fall. I guess I draw away from the bright pinks on my cheeks, but then the cooler weather adds that back in naturally anyway... But, I'll play along.  I love the blush Spell Bound by Makeup Geek. Makeup Geek makes AMAZING makeup products, and they are SUPER affordable. I'm talking MAC quality at L'Oreal prices here. This blush is a matte blush so I won't be looking springtime sparkly in the fall. It's a very nice neutral color that just gives me a healthy glow.


  • Favorite Clothing Item



    • I recently purchased this shirt from Target, and it's my new favorite fall clothing item. Plaid flannel just screams autumn!


  • Favorite Fall Movie



    • Fall movie. I guess I'll go with a Halloween movie.  I love me some Hocus Pocus, but I also have a soft spot for Corpse Bride, so I'll go with that one.


  • Favorite Fall TV Show



    • I mean... come on. Are you surprised? This is my favorite show of all time, but it starts up again in the fall. Woo! I don't care if they change to be called Dancing With the Homeless, I will still love it! Probably more so, because how cool would it be to get people off the streets, teach them a new skill, and pay them while doing so? Awesome.



  • Favorite Thanksgiving Food



    • You guys. Thanksgiving is coming up!  Eeeeak!  I have lots of favorite Thanksgiving foods, and I cannot choose between sweet potato pie and stuffing. And homemade pomegranate-cranberry sauce. I need all three in order for it to be considered Thanksgiving. Any other applicants need not apply.


  • Favorite Halloween Costume



    • The idea of this category is that it's a costume that YOU have been.  And my favorite that I have ever been was last year. I put in the most effort I ever remember putting in, and I became Effie Trinket. It was so much fun!!



Not many people have been updating their blogs lately, so if you're reading this, I tag YOU! Ok, that's a lame cop out, but I really don't know who reads this.  So here are some specific people:

Emilee Keele
Katie Keele
Tenilee Holyoak
Elise Keele
Jessica Keele
Sierra Workman
Amber Biggs


THE FALL FAVORITES TAG -
Favorite Candle
Favorite Lip Color
Favorite Drink
Favorite Blush 
Favorite Clothing Item
Favorite Fall Movie
Favorite Fall TV Show
Favorite Thanksgiving Food
Favorite Halloween Costume




6 comments:

  1. Haha - I read this! However, I don't do or have most of these things (Hi, I don't even wear mascara most days :)), so I think I'll skip the reblog. Thanks for thinking of me, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatt?? No favorite scent, drink, movie, TV show, or Thanksgiving food? What do you do in the fall??? ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oh spit.. I never post on my blog or anything though... I SHOULDN'T HAVE READ THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy the vanilla bean frappe with caramel! Mmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you were the one who introduced me to it!!

      Delete