Monday, September 14, 2015

Sometimes You Have to Vent

So, I've made a pretty significant change in my life.  And I've come to realize that I can't really talk about it to very many people.

I joined Jamberry. I sell Jamberry.

I'm excited, I'm happy. I love to talk about it. It's fun! I'm obsessed.



Most people think I'm either trying to sell them or recruit them.



News flash! Just because I'm talking to you about it, doesn't mean I'm trying to sell you.  I'm excited about it. LET ME BE EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!! Just because I'm excited about it, doesn't mean you have to be. All I expect is a little respect. Don't shut me down or cut me off.


You see, if you talk to someone about what you did at work that day, usually they listen politely and whatnot.  If you are in a company like this and you talk about what did you did at "work" that day, people shut you down and tell you why you can't do what you're doing, and why the product is no good, and why you should give up.



That's OK.  They're not really listening to me. So I won't listen to them either. I can do what I want.



I've learned a lot in the past month. I've grown as a person. I've improved areas of my life that were weak. I've become more confident in myself.


And I've had awesome nails while doing it.





Thank you, and good night.



1 comment:

  1. Lololol Jenjo I love you so much. And also, if I've ever seemed like I'm shutting you down or anything of the like, I'm sorry because YGG.
    BYE FELICIA.
    jk ily. <3

    ReplyDelete