Monday, January 18, 2016

2015 Photo Review!

Before I went through my photos from 2015 I thought it was a really boring year. However, it turns out it was a really fun year! We traveled a lot, and had lots of people visit us! 2 of my favorite things in the world!

The sun was in my eyes.

We desperately needed a second car, so in January we bought a commuter car. Lance really wanted a convertible. Not the best choice because it's hanging on for dear life right now.



In February I got a burst of motivation and started planning a big birthday party for Lily. We took tons and tons of pictures for her invitations. Her birthday is in March, and the party ended up being really fun! Even if we only had 2 kids show up.

Side note: The hardest part about living far from family is knowing your child doesn't have very many people to play with.



We took a trip up up to Jacksonville in March.


Lily and I loved going to see the baby ducks after they hatched in April.





I went to Vegas and Utah in May, while I had a sinus infection, bronchitis, and strep throat. Worst flight of my life, by the way. The flight was 6 hours after starting antibiotics and my ears were hurting so bad I was crying. Later I found out that I could have burst an ear drum and next time I should not fly while sick with sinus issues....


Lily started dance classes in June.







July was a really busy month.  Emilee came to stay with us. Lance and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary (and my makeup was on fleek!). We went to Cocoa Beach to try to watch a rocket launch. And I went to Utah (again) for a work meeting.





In August we went to Tampa We also got flooded and had our first hurricane warning where they gave out free sandbags to everyone.  I became a Jamberry consultant. And we took Emilee to some Disney parks!


Emilee left, and Betty came to visit us in September, and we spent 1 day at Epcot, and 2 days at Animal Kingdom.


The only activity of note for October is of our ward's Trunk Or Treat.  I do believe we were recovering from pretending to be normal people while my sister and my friend were here. ;-)



In November we went to visit my brother Jared (who lives in Maryland), and also visited DC, and Philly. Then a week later, they came to visit us for Thanksgiving!



In December I went to Utah again for a company Christmas party (no photos of that). And all of us went to Vegas for Emilee's wedding. Lily and I flew separately from Lance, but that is a story for when I post about Vegas (Coming soon!). :)

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment