Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lance/Hair/Work

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Lance and I worked everything out.  We're not going to get married...but we're still dating.  He's a sweety and I love him. 
I went over to his place a couple nights ago, and we thought it would be cool to bleach our hair...so we did.  His is yellow/brown/white and mine was orange/yellow.  I took a pic, but it looks normal in the pic.  Anyhow...this was embarrassing, so I went and bought auburn dye and fixed my hair, so now it's reddish/brown.  Cuteness!  Lance is leaving his how it was.  Lol...he's a nut.
I got a job yesterday!  It's at a place called DataWise in South Jordan.  I'm making $10 an hour...woot woot!  I'm pretty darn excited.  I start this Friday for training, then Monday morning.  What a relief!  For a while there I thought I wasn't going to be able to make my car payments, but now I know I'll be just dandy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment