Saturday, August 19, 2006

Love and Marriage

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Lance asked me to elope yesterday.  The thought actually scared me and I got a really bad feeling thinking about it.  So we got in this whole discussion about how our relationship is at the point where we either need to start planning to get married or break up.  If we don't plan on getting married our relationship is not going anywhere and is pointless and a waste of time.  Lance wants to marry me very much, but I don't want to marry him.  The thought scares me.  I can't see myself with only him from now until forever.  Maybe in 4 years...but right now?  I need to still play!
Lance's conclusion was that we are going to be apart for a couple of days.  We aren't going to talk to each other or see each other.  With that time apart I'm going to think about exactly how I feel about it, and whether I really want to marry him or be with him or not.  I asked him, "What if it backfires?  And I'm happier without you?"  And Lance said, "Then I'm not the one."  So really...this could be the end of it.  I'm scared.
I love Lance, I really do...we have been together for 4 years!  Granted we did take a 6 month break in there.  I guess we will see how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment