Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Latest News

MySpace.com Blogs - JenJo MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Alright, well... I read my journal last night.  I hadn't written in it since January.  I decided that I need to start writing again...even if I don't write much.
Summer has been great so far!  I'm just working and playing.  I really like my job at DishOne Satellite...even though it is slow and they just cut my hours.  Nevertheless, it's still fun and the people I work with make it exciting...or interesting.  I just bought a car on Thursday.  It's a blac, 1999, Volkswagen New Jetta GL.  Only had 59k miles and I bought it for $7,000.  Steal of a deal if you ask me!  I'm irresistably sexy now. 
I went to the Warped Tour back in July...totally awesome.  There were so many good bands there, but it was so hot that I couldn't see them all.  I eneded up seeing The Trademark (support your local bands!!!), Armor for Sleep, Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars, Motion City Soundtrack, and Senses Fail.
Alright, well...that's enough for now.  Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment