Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Am Happy!!

Besides laundry, this is what's been going on in our lives.... :) :)

Lance went to Vegas for a few days to look for work in that area.  He found some jobs, but none were good enough that we'd relocate for them.

He stayed at the Strat.   I wish I could have gone with him!

Lance has had quite a few interviews, but no bites yet.  Most of them have been in the Salt Lake area.  So, maybe if we're both working up north we should move that way.  We shall see.  Not as warm as Vegas, but closer to home and family is OK by me! :)

I was called to be a primary teacher in our ward and I LOVE my class!  They are very well behaved, so far.  They have such sweet personalities.  My favorite thing is singing time.  I love how a child can be throwing a tantrum one second, but when you start singing "I am a Child of God" or other primary song they immediately stop and belt it out.  My teaching companion is Christina Athlerly.  She's a teacher of 11th and 12th grade students.  She's very nice, I like her a lot!  High school teacher + former daycare worker = great success!


Eric and Kate are pregnant!  I'm so excited for them!  I'm also excited for my parents!  This will be their first grandchild.  Woot woot!

I have also realized that I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor, and people may not know when I am serious or I am joking and that all of my blogs sound really down and grumpy.  I'm attempting to make this one sound less down and less grumpy.  I'm not a down and grumpy person.  I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment