Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank You!!

I love the rare occasions that I get to do data entry at work!  As long as it's not for the entire day......

The other day there was this super tricky entry project that we needed to do.  At first Dana (my boss) said that Mike would make an entry program that night and we could work on it the next day.  That's how "normal" entry projects go.  Well, later in the day he changed his mind.  He came out of his office with the stack of entries and told me he was going to have me do the entry in Excel.  Which is cool.  Whatever works!  Well, after explaining the trickiness and fanciness to me he said "I'm having you do this because you're the only person I trust to be able to do it right!"

Talk about major compliment!

Thank you, Dana!

No comments:

Post a Comment