Monday, January 4, 2010

I Can Hope

It's the beginning of a new year!  I am unrealistically hoping that all of my problems and concerns will magically disappear with the end of 2009.

The economy... it will magically be better starting NOW!  I mean, all these companies that have just laid off tons of workers are going to start hiring again, right? Companies that have set pay freezes will lift them and give their workers DOUBLE the raise, right? Everyone will start shopping and spending money again, right? The housing market will get better and everyone's house will be worth tens of thousands of dollars more than they were worth last year right?

Don't crush my dreams, just let me be happy in my naivety.

I hope 2010 is a great year for us all.  Hopefully, the only way is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment