Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Success!

I've been messing around with the HTML on a template I found... finally figured out how to put my own pictures in the slideshow.  I'm so happy!  ...I got bored with my old Jazz header and stuffs....

Lance got a job!  Hooray!  Right now it's in Midvale, but they're in the process of moving.  I'm not sure where they are moving to...  hopefully south!  He is now the manager of a shipping department.  So far he isn't managing anyone.  He's the only shipping person.  They are going to train him on everything then hire someone for him to manage.  I'm pretty excited for Lance.  I know he'll do well.  The owner of the company says that Lance doesn't have the personality to be a manager, but he has great work experience.  I agree... Lance isn't bossy, controlling or anything like that.  So we'll see how he does as a manager.  I think he could be a great manager!  He'd be more of a friend helping you complete your task rather than a dictator telling you what to do and how to do it.

My company is supposed to move next Friday!  I'm excited.  It will be an exciting change.

Insanity is kicking my butt.  By the end of last week I wasn't incredibly sore but all of my muscles were weak.  They are just burned out.  Unfortunately with the time change I couldn't drag myself out of bed yesterday morning to work out.  I couldn't do it this morning either.  But, today I worked out after work.  Which, again, I don't really like doing, but I HATE being behind in the workouts, and I hate missing more than one day in a row.  Gotta try again tomorrow!  Starting your day with sweat is a lot better than ending it with sweat in my opinion.

Well, I'm going to bed now.  I think my body naturally needs more than eight hours of sleep every night.  I read somewhere that to find out how many hours your body needs you should go to bed at your regular time and see what time your body naturally wakes up the next morning.  You know, without your alarm?  On Saturdays I do this and I sleep for 12 hours or more.  Unfortunately I don't have the time to sleep that long every night, so Saturday is the only day I'm fully rested, I guess!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Congrats to Lance on his new position! That is so exciting!! And I completely understand about the time change, it is kicking my butt!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete