Friday, August 20, 2010

That's Different

What an interesting day.

I went to work from 9am until 10am.  I was already over 80 hours, so I was just coming in to tie up some loose ends.  Lance has some temp work going on at his job this week, so he said I could come over and help out, get some extra money or whatnot.  So I decided to go on over there and hang out with some Hispanic workers.  They were hilareous.  The old guy introduced these two younger girls as Thelma and Louise...  I'm still not sure if that's their real names because when he introduced them, I laughed... but nobody else did.  Awkward!  What a hoot.

That lasted for about three hours.  Let's just say that warehouses and assembly lines are not for me.  I much prefer my desk job.

I went to lunch with Lance at Chick-fil-a, then went back to my real job to do the weekend schedule.  That's what I'm doing (or supposed to be doing) right now.

So then this lovely gem of the day happened about, oh, 10 minutes ago?

Jenn says:
I thought Dana left, so I turned up my music really loud
but I guess he didn't leave, and he walked into his office sort of dancing
and I was lke "oh sorry! it turned into a club in here!"

Lance says:
haha that is funny stuff

Jenn says:
lol
i was a little embarassed

Lance says:
i'm sure

Jenn says:
i don't know if i was dancing when he walked in or not
i probably was
 
Lance says:
Yeah, you probably were
 
 
Lol.  Then when Dana left for real, he said something to the effect of, "You can go back to clubbing now."  Lol.  How silly!  What a cool boss I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment