Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Move Over, I'm Taking Control!

My bestest friend in all the land got engaged this past weekend.  Congratulations Sierra!  She's been wanting to marry this guy for at least the last year.  I am so happy for them!  He is so good to her and Erik.  I definitely approve.

Part of me wants to go crazy and plan everything.  The other part of me is saying, "You idiot!  It's not your wedding, it's hers.  Now back off and just offer her help if she needs it."

I vote for the first option.

So... here is the dress I have chosen for her:


It is perfect for her.  I remember her telling me once that she wanted a dress like Beauty's in Beauty and the Beast.  So, voila!  Plus I think the ivory color dresses are gorgeous!  I can just imagine how beautiful she'd be in this dress.

Anyway, like I said, it's her wedding.  But uh... I sure am glad I get to sort of be a part of it.  And... I'll do my best to support her in her decisions and not get carried away with what I think she should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment