Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Thoughts

 I've been feeling kind of meh and blah lately.  I don't really feel like being at home, but then I don't really feel like going anywhere.  Just in a slump, I guess.

Lance is at a Vinylmation trading party thing... He is addicted.

I don't really have anything interesting to say.  So I will just ramble...

The other day, I boiled 6 eggs and made deviled eggs out of them.  I ate 8, Lance ate 4.  I love deviled eggs. You know what else I love?  My mother-in-law's potato salad.  I need to steal the recipe from her.  I am so excited that it is summer, because this means I'll be able to have some more often!  Hooray!

I have this co-worker named Richard.  He is really neat.  The other day, I went off about people who use exclamation points all the time, and multiple exclamation points.  It went something like this.

Jenn: Why do people feel the need to use multiple exclamation points all the time?  Seriously, you can't be that excited, that often!
Richard: Oh my gosh yes you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still giggle about it.  Mostly because of the type of person Richard is.  He's not "serious," but his humor is what I would call "smart people humor."  So having him say something like that really makes me laugh.  I'm glad I get to work with him.

He and his wife have decided to become vegetarian.  I think that is cool.  I have decided to have one vegetarian dinner a week, even though Lance does not like this idea.  Hehehe.  This week it is Roasted Red Pepper Pasta.  So.extremely.delicious. Look for the recipe on my recipe blog on Tuesday-ish.

Oh, you didn't know I have a recipe blog?  Well, I do.  There is a link to it at the bottom of this page.  I've had it for a while, but I don't update it very often.  Lately I've been trying to go through my posts and add pictures.  Pictures always make cooking more fun.

Pictures make everything more fun.  So here is a picture of my little brother, who will be coming home in August!!!! (Oh my gosh yes you can!!!!!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment