Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Allergies, Endurance, and HOA

I have developed an allergy to eyeshadow.  I am very bummed out about it.  I love eyeshadow...  The brand that gives the worst reaction is Neutrogena.  Dermatologist recommended?  I don't think so.  Too bad their eyeshadows come in great colors and last all day, while being super affordable.  So that sucks.  The other brands I use, Covergirl, Avon and MAC, don't give me a bright red, stinging, itching rash like Neutrogena, but they do dry out my eyelids.  This allergy has been going on for a few months now.  I've changed my facial moisturizer brand, I've changed my eyelid primer brand, and I've even tried going without eyelid primer.  Nothing works.  So alas... no more eyeshadow.  Unless I can find a brand that won't dry out my eyelids.

My heart is in better shape now!  When I first started Insanity my heart would beat out of my chest before my body was ready to give up.  But now my body gives up long before my heart.  Hooray!  Now if they can just both last long enough to get through a workout, I'll be in good shape.  I'm very happy with myself today.  I didn't stop at all during the warmup.  Booyah!

Yesterday I skipped my workout, and I was NOT happy about it.  I got up at 5:50am and went into the bathroom to find that our water was shut off.  Um yeah, what the heck?  So I decided that it wasn't worth it to me to workout and be stinky all day without a shower.  So I think on Saturday I'm gong to double up on workouts so I won't be a day behind.  We'll see how that goes.

In case you're wondering, our water turned back on at about 9:30am.  I still don't know what was up with that.  Our HOA drives me nuts.  They give us late fees when we aren't even paying late.  Can I just stop using them?  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment