Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thank You!

Lance is amazing.  Really.  I always knew I married a great guy, but he's seriously stepped it up since we've been pregnant.

He used to complain about driving too much and hated our drive to and from work, including the traffic and road construction.  When we found out I was pregnant, he decided he'd do all the driving because it's too stressful on me.  I told him it wasn't a problem but he insisted on driving to and from work every day.  (That's how I can read so many chapters of the Book of Mormon each day... I'm not driving at all!)

Dishes. I hate doing dishes.  I think Lance hates it too, but he doesn't complain about it.  A few times he's done it without me asking him to, and the sink was extremely full too.

Laundry.  Another task I loathe.  I don't mind separating the loads, but after that I hate it.  Lance has been all of our laundry the past few months.  He's been doing a great job too.  Hang dry clothing are being hung dry. Whites are being bleached.  It's been awesome.

Yesterday he took the day off of work an I came home to a clean kitchen, a clean bedroom, and a clean bathroom.  I was super impressed.

I feel so lazy.  I do cook, and I do dishes sometimes... and I've been cleaning too.  But he's doing awesome.

We took off all of our handles on our kitchen cupboard and drawers and I painted them all so they'd look nicer.  They're now bronze and red.  Very hot.  He installed all of them when I finished painting them.

My house is getting nicer each day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby, cousin! Kayleen just had hers and now I want one. :) Sounds like you and Lance are doing good things to prepare. I enjoy your blog...keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenjo, I miss you!
    Lance is so great. (:

    ReplyDelete