Friday, August 2, 2013

ipsy August Glam Bag - Sneak Peeks

It's a new month!  August bags will be on their way soon!


Seriously, I cannot believe it's already August.  July was a blur for me and my little family.

I mean, hello, it's not every day your husband willingly quits his job, you say goodbye to your friends and family, pack up your life, and move 2,147 miles across the country.

Anyhow - August sneak peeks have started!

Note: I'll update this post as more sneak peeks are released.

Sneak Peek #1 - July 31:


I'm so, so, so excited!  The two lipsticks are from Urban Decay!  Then there are two chapsticks, which I hear are from Noya. I've never heard of Noya.  Everyone will get one of these items. Please, oh please let me have the fuschia Urban Decay lipstick!

Sneak Peek #2 - Aug 1:


I seriously have no idea what these are, so I checked my favorite blog that posts ipsy spoilers. (Which is Glamorable!, for those interested.) Supposedly these are Michael Todd products. One is a mask and the other a scrub. I've never heard of Michael Todd products before, but I don't have a facial scrub or a mask so I'm super excited to get one of these items to try!

I love how sparkly the pictures are so far! I love sparkles!  I love ipsy!

Sneak Peek #3 - Aug 2:


I Googled "lash booster" and found this product from Pixi. A $17 mascara?  Yes please.  Too bad I just purchased a new mascara the other day...  So it looks like I won't be reviewing this one for a while.

Sneak Peek #4 - Aug 5:


One thing I for sure recognize is the Mai Tai Nailtini from last month, and what appears to be an NYX blush. So... leftovers from previous bags?  I don't really have a problem with that, unless they give those to people who got them in previous months.  I believe I count 7 products. Can't wait to see what they all are!  And even more so, I can't wait to see what I get!

 Sneak Peek #5 - Aug 6:


And here is the bag.  I was hoping for a glittery bag, but, this one is pretty cute. I love the "glamour academy" idea.

If you're interested, here is my referral link for ipsy: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hh1dhitczm8r4e9

No comments:

Post a Comment