Friday, August 16, 2013

To Wherever the Wind May Take Us

**Bonus points of you can name the movie my title is from!**

I'm sad.

I drove my mom and two sisters to the airport today.  They'll be in Utah for a little over a week for Elise's wedding.

I'm heading out to Utah next Friday.  I'll have Lily. Lance isn't able to go.  I'm terrified to fly alone with Lily.  Three hours of church are hard enough with her. At least at church she can run around between classes.  On an airplane she will be on my lap the entire time. She will hate me. Everyone near me on the flight will hate me.

But yeah, I'm sad.  I have so much fun with my sisters. I'm going to miss them.  What on earth am I supposed to do all day without them here?

I've been playing Settlers of Catan at least twice daily. Hand and Foot maybe once.  They keep me company late at night while I'm working...  Now it's so quiet and lonely.

Lance got a job. Sort of. A company hired him for a couple of days to see if he would work out as their team lead in their warehouse. Today was his first day. Lance isn't sure how he feels about it yet, so he's not sure if he'll stay.  Mostly, he just feels like we're supposed to move to another area.  I'm not sure how I feel. I'm definitely ready for things to go back to normal.

Normal meaning, having our own place and our own routine.

But then again, I'll definitely get lonely after being used to having people around for the past month.


I think Lance is leaning towards moving to another state. So I guess we'll see where the wind blows us.

No comments:

Post a Comment