Monday, April 14, 2014

Focus T25 - Week 7

Day 44 - Monday | Dynamic Core

 I had a really busy day today, and did not work out. I'm planning to double down tomorrow.

Day 45 - Tuesday | Core Cardio

I did Dynamic Core today, and honestly I had a really hard time getting that workout completed.  I think I did great on most of the moves, but, it's really difficult to potty train a toddler, and get 25 minutes to yourself.  It took me over an hour to do the 25 minute workout. After every time I stopped, I did a 30 second jog to get my heart rate up at least a little bit before starting again.

Core Cardio was a big fail. I got about halfway through before I just felt like I wasn't going to benefit from exhausting my body.  My period is due this week, and I think that makes me extra tired.  One and a half workouts is enough for me. Maybe I'll do the other half of Core Cardio tomorrow. We'll see. 

Today I started using MyFitnessPal again.  I hate keeping track of what I eat, but, I know it's good for me.  I just didn't want to feel like I was on a diet. I wanted a lifestyle change, not a diet. But, what I eat needs to change if I'm going to ever lose weight.

Day 46 - Wednesday | Rip't Circuit

I had a few interruptions today.  My mom called when I was about 8 minutes into it. Then after my phone call with her, I kept going with the workout, but Lance called two minutes later.  With the interruptions, I feel like it was more difficult than if I were to do this all the way through without stopping.  When I started up again, I did a 30 second jog to warm up a tad.

I didn't do as well with the ab moves at the end of the workout as I did last time.  And, I realized there are only two repeats of the 5 count ab thingy.  So, I'm not sure what I was talking about last time.  I'm so confused right now!

Day 47 - Thursday | Upper Focus

I did almost the entire workout. There isn't much cardio in this, but I sweat a ton. My arms and abs are sore today from yesterday. I'm really excited about getting results from lifting weights. At least, I hope I get results...

This is the kind of workout where you get out what you put into it. It can be really easy if you don't put in any effort. I'd say I put moderate effort into it. I still think I need heavier weights.

Day 48 - Friday | Rip't Circuit & Speed 2.0

I went over my 1200 calories/day yesterday.  I ain't even mad.  1200 calories a day is hard. I would have been fine if I hadn't made Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies.  Sometimes when you're on your period, you need chocolate and peanut butter, sugar, butter, salt, fat, and of course Coke to wash it down. Whatevs.

I did really well on Rip't Circuit today. I did almost the entire thing. I took 2 small breaks, and I did modified on the half tuck jumps. At that point I was so exhausted that I just didn't have the will power to jump. I'm really proud of my effort today, though.

The ab moves at the end are really hard. I think I did them wrong the first time I did this video... I did pretty good at them today, but, man, they hurt!

Speed 2.0 is really hard.  I didn't do as well as I did last time, but that's most likely because I did this one right after a really hard workout. Right now I feel how I used to feel after Insanity: Exhausted, sweaty, red-faced, thirst... I just. I can't really even focus right now.  I pushed really hard, and I still really like this workout.

Shaun T turns into Will Smith, like, when he did "Big Willy Style". LOL

So red, I'm almost purple!


Day 49 - STATurday

Meh, I forgot to weigh myself.

Also, I don't care.

Day 50 - Sunday | Stretch

I just don't like working out on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment