Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Finally!


I was given this organizer a few months ago in a giant beauty swap that I did.  I finally got around to hanging it up.

I love it!  It's so much easier to pick things to wear when it's all in your face.


I know it looks crooked, but it IS straight, my phone wasn't straight when I took the picture. Sorry to any OCPD friends out there. Just don't look at the picture for long, you'll be fine.


My favorite pair of earrings got lost though.  Well, one out of the pair.  I took the dogs out, and when I came back in one of my earrings was gone.  I'm really sad.  I never got a single compliment while wearing those earrings, but they were just so perfect. Lance said they looked like hockey sticks.  But, I loved them. That's really what matters. I don't need anyone's approval.

Now I'm just rambling.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved those earrings! I hope they turn up!
    Also, it makes me smile that you still have those coke earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those Coke earrings were in my top 3 favorites, now they're in my top 2. :)

      Delete