Monday, June 2, 2014

Sweetest Thing

My little nugget's new thing to do is to shout at the top of her lungs, "WE'RE HOOOME!" as soon as we turn onto our street.

I'm not sure what she recognizes, but gosh, it sure is cute!


Today at dinner, she kept leaning in to me and hugging me, and rubbing my arm. Just like what I do to her all day.  I honestly can't stay away from her, she's just so adorable I have to hug her and kiss her all the time.



Tonight was her turn to say the family prayer.  When it's her turn I whisper one word at a time for her to repeat.  She started off just fine, and then she decided she wanted to suck her thumb, so I leaned in closer, and she hugged me, and said, "I love you!"

It was the sweetest thing ever.

 
Sometimes she likes to apply her condiments as if they are lotion. This is ranch dressing lotion!

She likes to put her glasses on and say, "Mama!" to make me look at her. I absolutely love it.
And then she sees me taking pictures, and asks for my phone.
And then she says, "Mama! Dadda!" to make us look as she pretends to take our picture. But really it ends up like this picture.

Or this.

I let her use my lip balm, but she found a tinted one... She came up to me still rubbing it all over her face saying, "Pretty!"  Oh yes Lily, you look gorgeous.

Sometimes she'll sit still so I can take a nice picture.

Other times she gets upset and makes mean faces.



2 comments: