Friday, June 20, 2014

Last 5!

I haven't worked out in a while.  I feel terrible. I really enjoy working out.  I've just been working extremely late, and being awake during the day is difficult enough without trying to make plans to do anything other than one fun thing with Lily.

Which, lately, the "one fun thing" has been going on simple walks around our complex, because it has been raining every day.


The rain storms here are different. They are sudden, and they are extreme.


Right now it is partly cloudy, bright, sunny, and hot. 92 degrees, 46% humidity. "RealFeel" is 99 degrees.  But I think there is a storm brewing because of the increase in humidity.  It will probably hit around 5:00.  And...I just checked my phone. According to my phone it will hit at 4pm and again at 8pm.


I suppose I could take Lily to the park anyway, but I worry about the slide being wet from the previous day's storm.

And swimming? Well. With how terrifying the lightning is here, I'm too scared to take her swimming unless there is no rain in the forecast.



By the way, on Monday, we got hit with lightning again.  Last time it just made the fire alarm go off.  This time it set off the fire alarm and made our TV turn off.  Well, the TV didn't turn off, but it stopped playing from the cable box.  And yeah, it doesn't work anymore.  We can't watch TV, we can't play movies via the PS3.  Lance seems to think the lightning blew the motherboard.

So a new TV is in our future.




You guys, I've completely gone far, far away from the whole point I was blogging today.


I must be lonely.  I feel like I can gab to just about anyone because I never get to talk to anyone.  Still not the point though...



I weighed myself!   I am officially less than 5lbs away from my pre-pregnancy and goal weight!  I was in SUCH good shape before Lily was born.  I'm super excited!

How did this happen when I stopped working out?   Well, you see, when I work really late, I choose sleep over food.  It's sad, but it's true.  I've been having 1 meal a day and then a snack later at night while I'm working.

I'm not starving myself.  If I'm hungry enough to pick my butt off the couch or out of bed I'll eat something. I just haven't been hungry enough.  Maybe that tells you a little bit about how tired I've been.

Several nights I've gone to bed just as Lance was leaving for work.

Good times.  Good times.


Good times ahead, for sure.  Maybe this cycle I'll get down to my pre-wedding weight! :)  That's about 14 lbs away... I doubt that will happen, but you never know!



Anyway, I'm going to go take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment