Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ipsy - An Entire Year!

The May Ipsy bag marked my 12th received. After completing one full year of my Ipsy subscription, I wanted to go back through the products I received and give a quick rundown of what I think or thought about them.

Since there are so many products, I'm separating them into categories: Love, Like, Given Away, Hate, and Indifferent.  I won't be providing detailed thoughts on anything, because that would take forever.




♥♥ Products I've Loved! ♥♥

These are products I've used a lot, purchased more of, or will purchase more of once I'm out.
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning and Texturizing Spray 
  • Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo 
  • Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
  • Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask
  • Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
  • Zoya Nail Polish (Mason and Odette)
  • EM Michelle Phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Sheer Lipstick in Violaceous
  • Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
  • NuMe Intense Renewal Mask
  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
  • Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm



Products I've Liked ♥

I used these up, or currently use these products often. They are great, but they aren't my favorites.
  • Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in Iron
  • Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tipsy
  • NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic 
  • Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer 
  • Elizabeth Mott It's so B!G Mascara
  • H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment 
  • Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail
  • Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst
  • NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick 
  • Yaby Foundation
  • Coastal Scents foundation brush
  • Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal
  • City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
  • Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with soothing cornflower
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On-Eye Pencil
  • St. Tropez Gradual Tan for Face
  • Hang 10 Classic Sport SPF 50 sunscreen            
  • Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion




Products I've Given Away or Traded

  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush
  • MicaBeauty Eyeshadow in Bronze
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Hollywood
  • Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly
  • be Delectable Hand Cream in Strawberries & Cream
  • Be a Bombshell The One Stick
  • Starrily Nail Polish
  • Nicole by OPI Roughles nail polish in On What Grounds
  • Eva NYC Hair Mask
  • Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo
  • Derma E Microdermabrasion scrub
    • I actually really wanted to keep the Eva NYC hair mask, the Pacifica eyeshadow and the Derma E microdermabrasion, but I knew my friend Sierra would love those items so I gave them to her along with her birthday gift.
  • Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One in Spiced Rum 
  • BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample  
  • BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow  
  • Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio  
    • I also wanted to keep the BH Cosmetics, and Pop Beauty eyeshadows, but I ran out of room in my storage bins, and I hardly ever used them, so I ended up giving them to my sisters.



These suck
  • J.cat Sparkling Cream Palette in Suzie
  • Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Absolute Makeup Cleansing Cloths
  • Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Berry Me

Indifferent
  • Nailtini Straight Up Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple
  • Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel
  • Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn
  • Nourish Organic  Face Lotion
  • Mica Beauty tinted lip balm
  • Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
  • Andrea Strip Lash


This was probably more fun for me than anyone who reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment