Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Goal Update

Monthly Enrichment night
It's next Tuesday! I'm planning on going. No idea what the activity is, but I'll be there.

Cook dinner 3 times a week
Nope. I've made dinner on Sunday. That's a step up from my Sabbath-breaking self.

52 Week Money Saving Challenge
We are on track, and have not missed a week!

Monthly date night
I got a babysitter for Valentine's Day!  I am so proud of myself. I texted a young woman in the ward, who reminds me a lot of my sister, Jessica. She's also the same age as Jessica. She's very sarcastic and really cute. She compliments my shoes at church. :)  I'm pretty excited! If it works out well, I'll ask her monthly.  We did not have a date in January.

Weekly crafts with Lily
Has not happened.

Clean something (in my house) every day
Nope. I'm even failing at the dishes.  I have dirty dishes even if I haven't been cooking dinner? Apparently.



This is real life.

Judge me.

Remember friends' and family members' birthdays
There were three immediate family members' birthdays this month: My brother Eric, my sister in law Adree, and my brother in law Jeff.  I sent them each a card, but it was sent AFTER each of their birthdays.  I'm trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment