Friday, May 15, 2015

Goal Update - April


Monthly Enrichment night
I went and it was fun! We had food and made little trinkets, and I don't think I embarrassed myself, for once.


Cook dinner 3 times a week
I didn't do so well at this, this month.  I was pretty sick for the last couple weeks of April, and I basically stop doing everything (except for work) when I'm sick.  Earlier in April I was doing pretty well.


52 Week Money Saving Challenge
I'm not sure where we are with this. It's starting to get pretty difficult, and I think we were behind for a minute there.


Monthly date night
We haven't had a date since February. We really should work on this.  One date in four months. This is not good.


Weekly crafts with Lily
I'm also failing at this. With the rearrangement of mine and Lance's schedule, I might start to get better at this.  Lily and I need to be quiet during the morning and afternoons, and I think doing crafts outside on our patio might be a good option.


Clean something (in my house) every day
I'm doing ok. I'm doing better than I have in the past, but not as well as I'd like.  Also, our vaccuum isn't working very well.  It sucks stuff up, but not as well as it used to.


Remember friends' and family members' birthdays
I sent my dad a card, and I hand delivered my sister, Jessica, a card.




For May (which is now half over), I will try harder to do at least one craft with Lily, and go on a date with my handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment