Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Best Status Updates. Ever.

So I love social networking sites... who doesn't?  Some peole are very funny.  I've included some of the funniest updates that I've seen recently, just to brighten your day!

Facebook:

Katie Keele: There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far. - August 31, 10:11am.

Amy June Purdie: college football starts tonight! Oh wait...I don't care! Pah ha ha - September 3, 1:38pm.

Carrie Walters: BLATANT RANDOM SHIRTLESSNESS!! Ok, this has just been given epidemic status. - June 28, 8:46pm.

Twitter:

rainnwilson: Have a nice day, America.
7:05 AM Sep 3rd from Tweetie
rainnwilson: F*@k Canada RT What about Canada? (via @LovelyCreatures)
(I apologize for the profanity. Also, I don't mean to offend any Canadian readers (That means you, Tenille. I love you!).)

hollymadison123: Going thru the Sonic drive-thru in a green Palms limo :)
5:48pm Aug 29th from web

clinton_kelly: Yay! Back to NYC! Love me some LA, but I just can't bear to look at one more Ed Hardy T-shirt. Lame-o.
10:05am Aug 29th from TwitterBerry

D_Will_8_4real: Headed to Lifetime fitness! Didn't like Gold's gym yesterday. This 5' 6" 230 lb dude kept telling me I need to come hoop with them! No.
9:53am Aug 26th from TwitterFon

1 comment: