Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Letter From a Missionary - 2 & 3

Hey Jennjo,

How are you doing? I miss hanging out with you. I´ve been praying so that you and Lance have a baby so I can be an uncle. :) So I believe you have some work to do.:) just kidding. Do what you want. You`re awesome. I miss you.

Love Elder Keele


Hey Jenn,

It´s cool, you should have a baby. I´ve thought about it and I don´t want to watch. :) thats just gross. I just want to be an uncle. You should plan it out so it´s born right when I get home. Plus August babies are cool.
I´m sorry about bentley, I hope things go ok.
Sounds like you and lance are still partying. A nissan titan? thats cool. Did you sell your other car?
I´m sorry about the evil stuff that happened to you. Just remember you have power. You can leave or do whatever you need to do and God will help you. It´s really cool being out here. It´s weird because the sisters here are your age.
Do you remember Mrs. Porter in Santaquin? Her daughter is here. It´s really weird, Because you could be serving at the same time as me. But be greatful you aren´t... The sisters are interesting. Thats as far as i´ll go with that.But, the church is true.

I love you,
Elder Keele

1 comment: