Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Depression Hurts... Chocolate Can Help!

Another great job turned us down.  What are we doing wrong?

Maybe our feelings of needing to move out of state aren't just a crazy wish.  Maybe that's what we are supposed to do.

It's so scary! 

How are we supposed to sell our house and buy a new one, when the one we are in is worth less than what we owe?  (We bought right before the market crashed....)

How does Lance go about interviewing out of state?  It's not like we have the money right now for him to be flying all over the country.

If he gets a job somewhere, does he move out there and leave me alone here to pack up the rest, and move on my own?  I hate being alone.

I'm not afraid of being jobless.  I'm not afraid of losing anything that we own.  I am afraid of the unknown.  I'm afraid of having no idea what lies in my future.  I don't know where I'm going.  And surely, I have no idea how to get there.

I just need chocolate and a good movie, and I'll just forget about it all.  Maybe if I don't acknowledge it, it will all just go away.

1 comment:

  1. Wanna rent a movie and eat junk tonight? When my friends and I are depressed we have what is known as a "junk fest." We watch a girl movie and eat yummy food. :)

    ReplyDelete