Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letter From a Missionary - 4 & 5

Hey Jenn,
Thank you so much for all your letters. And yes it´s ok to write about none spiritual stuff.  Thats awesome about the Jazz game.  It´s weird to think that the season already started, because for me... nothing is happening in the world.  So you said you knew when you were going to have a baby. But you didn´t tell me.  It´s all good.  I just want to be an uncle.  Thats crazy about what´s happening with you and lance and church and stuff.  I have to tell you, I am no good at socializing as well, but i´m forced to do it.  That´s basically what missionary work is.  I am no good at it.  But i´ll learn.  Sometimes I don´t want to learn but I think It´s really important to be able to speak to anyone.  I speak to strangers everyday.  The nice thing about home teaching and visiting teaching is that you can get to know them after a visit or 2.  And you visit them over and over.  I have to talk to new strangers everyday.  It´s scary, but once you break the ice it´s fun.
Love you, Thank you so much for writting me.
Love Elder Keele


Hey Jenn,
I hope you are doing alright. I just want you to know I´m praying for you and lance. I hope he finds a job soon.Just stay positive, be smart.
I love you.
Love Elder keele

No comments:

Post a Comment