Monday, December 19, 2011

How Am I Doing?

I'm 28 weeks along as of yesterday!


My 20lb weight gain goal was crap.

Last time I checked I was at 30lbs gained, and that was probably two weeks ago.  I'm trying to not let it bother me, especially since Lily has at least 4 more pounds to gain.

I got down to my last two pairs of jeans that still fit...  so I buckled down and bought maternity.  They are too big.  I need a belt.  I don't have any belts that fit.  So, while I am more comfortable, now I have to worry about falling out of my pants, rather than not being able to breathe. 

I just can't win.

I'm also starting to worry about shirts.  I'm still fitting in to a couple of non-maternity shirts that I have, and I have just a few maternity shirts.  I have asked Santa for maternity clothes.

It's hard to go from having tons of clothes, to wearing pretty much the same stuff over and over again.

It also sucks for laundry, because I actually have to do it more than once every 8 weeks.  This is a necessary change since I'll have to wash Lily's clothes every day.

But, all those things aside and I am a super happy camper!  Lily is getting stronger and stronger.  She's extremely active. I feel her kicks, bumps and flips several times a day, every day.  I wonder if this means nap time will be difficult...

Lily's room is a disaster.  I have no motivation to get it ready.  However, I did purchase a super cute shelf from Robert's that I am going to paint all pretty for her room.  Too bad her room is full of crap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment