Monday, April 16, 2012

Insanity Day 1 - Again!

I'm sure everyone who reads this will just be thrilled to read that I started Insanity again today.

Of course the above statement is sarcasm.  When I do Insanity, do I write about anything else?  No.  Why?  Because Insanity is so incredibly hard that it's practically impossible to not boast about the progress I'm making.  And work out journals are a great way to keep yourself going in your workout program.  You can read how far you've come.

So, while I can't promise that I won't get obnoxious and post every day about how I'm doing with Insanity, I will promise that I'll write about other stuff too.  I mean, hello, I have a little angel in my house now, and I don't mean Layla. XD

So. As a recap...  I stopped Insanity over a year ago.  My last fit test was in March of 2011.  So as a comparison, here are today's results compared to the results of the last time I did the fit test.

Switch Kicks (2 kicks = 1 rep):
March 2011: 42.5     Current Day 1: 30

Power Jacks:
March 2011: 53        Current Day 1: 31

Power Knees:
March 2011: 88        Current Day 1: 60

Power Jumps:
March 2011: 32        Current Day 1: 15

Globe Jumps (four jumps = 1 rep):
March 2011: 9          Current Day 1: 6

Suicide Jumps:
March 2011: 13         Current Day 1: 6

Push-Up Jacks:
March 2011: 23         Current Day 1: 11

Low Plank Oblique:
March 2011: 46         Current Day 1: 15

Those numbers don't mean anything to anyone but myself.  But what it means to me is that I have a LONG way to go before I'll even be close to my pre-pregnancy fitness level.

I also have 32 pounds to lose.  Let's see what 60 days does this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment