Monday, April 23, 2012

Wish Me Luck

I work today... at 10am.  I'm scared.

Lily slept ALL DAY yesterday.  I kept waking her up to feed her, but she would just fall right back asleep once she was done.  We put her to bed at about 10:30pm and she woke up at 2am. It was the first time all day that she woke up on her own.  Then she woke up again at 5am, but I ignored her until 6:30.  Call me mean, but she was fine... and I needed sleep.  I fed her at 6:30, then she stayed awake for about an hour.  She zonked out when I was about halfway through today's Insanity workout.  Luckily she was good while she was awake, though.  I put her right in front of the TV and she just stared at it.  She's still asleep now...  I'm going to wake her up and feed her again in a bit.  She'll probably stay awake for the rest of the day after that.  We'll see.

Please wish me luck. Or pray.  Prayer is is stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment