Saturday, April 21, 2012

Insanity Week 1

Week 1 of Insanity is complete!  So far I still can't quite get through the warm up circuit one complete time without sneaking an extra rest... but I've increased to attempting to get through that and each regular circuit two times.  I'm very sweaty and very sore.

I weighed myself today.  I'm up two pounds.  Great.

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought it was.  Don't get me wrong, I knew it was going to be hard, but I never thought I'd be gaining weight.  With how jiggly my body is everywhere, I thought it would melt off in the beginning, then slow down after a while.  But no.

I'm not happy.

My cardio is already better now than it was, though.  So that's good.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you'll be like me. Right around 18 months to 2 years old, my body just seems to finally realize that we're done with the pregnancy and the nursing, and everything goes back to normal. It's a long time to wait, but nothing I try in the mean time really makes a difference. So, no matter what, hang in there, be patient with your body! :-)

    ReplyDelete