Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween

I had a really good Halloween this year.

Lance had already left to begin the move down to Kissimmee, but I was still in Raleigh with my parents and two youngest sisters.

Emilee and I decided to make tutus.  Emilee and Lily dressed up like ballerinas. I didn't dress up. I'm not cool like that.

I had so much fun making Lily's tutu! And she looked stinkin' cute in it, too!

Here are some pictures:

Playing the piano while she waits for us to go Trick Or Treating.

She's ready to go!

Emilee and Lily walking down the street.

Lily had a little flashlight she was carrying. Also, how cute is Emilee? So cute!

The quality on this is really bad, but that's me and my baby girl!


Her tiny little bun. ♥

Lily had so much fun!  She didn't understand why people were giving her candy, but she loved it!  She never really did get the hang of saying "Trick or treat", but she did say "thank you." Granted, she said it after we had left the door step and were practically to the road, but she said it! Silly little thing.

You can't tell in the photos, but I unleashed an entire can of glitter spray on her.  She was so sparkly and so stinkin' cute!

Halloween in Raleigh was like Halloween in the movies.  The weather was perfect. It was so warm, we could wear whatever we wanted and be just fine.  The sidewalks were littered with yellow, red, and orange leaves that crunched when you walked.  It was gorgeous.

Special thanks to Emilee for helping me to participate in Halloween this year. I probably wouldn't have without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment