Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November Glam Bag Makeup Fun!

 I felt pretty so I wanted to take pictures of myself and share them. Humor me?  

Here is a look I put together using a few of the items from my November Glam Bag:

With flash

Without flash
I used Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched to contour my cheekbones, just a tad.
I used BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic eyeshadow in Eclipse to smudge/blend my eyeliner, as well as putting a tiny bit on the outer corner of my eye.
I'm wearing two layers of EM Michelle Phan lipstick in Violaceous. I wanted the color to be a bit more intense than it was with just one layer.

Other items I used:
Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (as a primer)
L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation in C3
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Ultra Light
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
Maybelline New York eye shadow in Creme de Cocoa (on my eyebrows)
Cailyn Line-FX Gel Eyeliner in Iron
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette - the white "Browbone" shade on my brow bone, the light purple "Eyelid" shade above my crease
Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow - the "Eyelid" shade on my eyelid
One coat of Benefit They're Real mascara, and one coat of Pixi Lash Booster Mascara

When I list it all out like that, I feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup!

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks great on you! Wish I had gotten it. I got the mascara instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsey! How is the mascara? Is it better than the Pixi one?

    ReplyDelete