Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Coke Rant

I've always been a little... afraid... of how much Coke I drink in a day.

I mean... I have one with lunch, and one with dinner. If we go out to dinner I have at least 2 or 3. And then during work each night I'll have 1 or 2 more (depending on how crazy work is).


That's a lot of coke!



I'd say I average about 36 oz of Coke per day.



Well, after that one story that went around a week ago or so, I'm not afraid anymore!  If she can drink three Dr. Peppers a day and be just fine, then by golly, I should be just fine with my Cokes!


At least they are real and not diet.


But, I have started purchasing those super large drink mixes from Sam's Club.  We already went through a lemonade one, and today we just bought a pink lemonade one.


Maybe that's better than Coke, I don't know. It probably has more sugar...


Ugh. Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment