Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Had a Little Breakdown

My breakdowns are funny because I'm crying and laughing at the same time.  I know I'm being silly, but I can't help but cry!

I got ready for church today, went to put on my shoes, and they didn't fit.  I crammed them on, and then went to show Lance my elephant feet.  I was crying and laughing at the same time.  He wasn't sure if he should laugh or hug me.

So he did both.  Good choice.

Then I put on some slipper-like shoes, since they were the only ones I could get on.

Then I sat on the couch and cried about how I didn't want anyone to see my feet.

I don't have any dress shoes that aren't high heels.  I'm not sure what other options there are for Sunday shoes.  I don't think I've ever gone a Sunday without a three inch heel.

I'm hoping this is still the effects from my 45 minute standing wait for Red Lobster, followed by a mile long walk to and from the Jazz game last night.

Maybe I should get some sparkly Toms!  Church appropriate, no?

1 comment:

  1. lol! I've been there! I love my high heels too, but having been through three pregnancies now, I just know to invest in a comfortable pair of black flats from about week 20. By the time baby comes they are usually trashed from all the use I get out of them!

    My big breakdown came when I had to go up a size in maternity clothes. When none of your "fat" shirts cover your ginormous belly and you still have five weeks to go... that deserves a breakdown!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete