Friday, January 6, 2012

New Stuffs

I changed my hair again.  Anyone want to guess what color(s) I am now?  If you ask me, it's kind of boring... but it will grow out nicely, since I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get to Kellyanne to do touch-ups.

Before, my hair looked like this:


Um... ew?!  And I actually styled my hair that day!

I don't have any after pictures.  So I guess you get to keep that picture in your mind.  But I covered up most of the blonde with a dark brown, and added red and blonde highlights to my hair.  It looks like brand new hair!  I really like it.

In other news, I have been playing with one of my new toys lately.

Behold, the cupcake maker:


I never had a muffin pan before... sad huh?  Well now I do.  The bad part is that it only cooks 7 at a time, and they are mini, so I can eat all 7 myself before the next batch is ready.  The good part is that the muffins, biscuits, cupcakes or whatever you are making cook super fast!  I made cheesy muffins last night. Tonight I'm making banana muffins.  They are wonderful.

I'm not really a fan of cupcakes, or cake in general, but I love muffins!

Something else that comes in handy:


Before, I only had a hand mixer, so I am LOVING life right now.

And gaining weight like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. oh someday I will have one of these fancy kitchen toys! Next on my list is a vita mix! :)

    ReplyDelete