Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Contractions!

Has anyone who reads this gone into labor on their own?

I've had 6 contractions today so far!  They're pretty consistent (20-30 minutes apart).  Still painless, but at least I'm having them! It makes me very excited.

VERY EXCITED!!! *squeal*

When they're 5 minutes apart for 1.5-2 hours, that's when I'll drive to the hospital.  Or if my water breaks, then I'll take a shower, eat something, then head in right away.

I sure hope it's tonight!  Come on contractions, keep coming!

4 comments:

  1. Are the contractions hurting your back? Or giving you pain? Making it so you can't talk? I had contractions for a good month or so before I had Connor. BUT! I started having back labor, or really painful contractions in my back the night before I had him :)

    I can't wait to meet her! You're going to be an awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... it's still early, early labor, if it's even labor at all. No pain. :) I'm pretty sure by the time they are coming 4-5 minutes apart I'll be in a ton of pain. Who knows if that will be tonight or tomorrow or Sunday! I'm just hanging out, waiting.

    Was Connor posterior? I hear that causes a ton of back pain.

    I'm excited because I've had so few contractions all month, so to all of a sudden be having them makes me happy! It doesn't feel like Lily is forever away any more! 1 day? Two days? We'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ONLY had back labor. I knew that would happen because I've never had normal "period" cramps. When it's that time o the month, I get bad backache. TMI?

    This is perfect timing because doesn't your mom come tonight? I'm so jealous you get to labor at home. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting! Just listen to your body and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete