Sunday, March 4, 2012

My List - Revisited

We got some of our list done! Still have a way to go.

  • Clean downstairs bathroom - no clutter!
  • Organize room for Mom
  • Clean/dust TV room - no clutter!
  • Vacuum stairs
  • Organize kitchen "junk" counter - no clutter!
  • Sweep/mop kitchen floors
  • Pack hospital bag - put in car
  • Put car seat/stroller in car
  • Clean/organize upstairs bathroom - no clutter!
  • Hang up decor for Lily's room
  • Wash Lily's bedding
  • Organize dresser in my bedroom - no clutter!
  • Do laundry - Finish laundry
  • Unload/load dishwasher
  • Hand wash dishes
  • Get home office/desk ready and organized

I didn't have time for a pedicure.

I have this problem where I need to clean things before I clean things.

Let me explain...

I got out our vacuum, realized it was full, so I emptied it.  Then I thought it would be a good idea to take it all apart and clean the filters.  Our vacuum has washable filters, so it was a breeze.  However, drying the filters took all day. I rinsed them at about 11am, and at 5:30pm they were still super wet, and it was time to go to my nephew, Kyle's birthday party.

Remind me to clean the vacuum AFTER I clean the house...

We also put together this ADORABLE bassinet that we are borrowing from Lances sister, Nicole.  I am so in love with it.  It is so delicate and beautiful and makes me really want this baby to be here so I can put her in it.


And here's a picture from last week when my little brother, Jared came over for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment