Saturday, March 3, 2012

No Motivation

Here's my list of things to accomplish between today and tomorrow, in no specific order:

  • Clean downstairs bathroom - no clutter!
  • Organize room for Mom
  • Clean/dust TV room - no clutter!
  • Vacuum stairs
  • Organize kitchen "junk" counter - no clutter!
  • Sweep/mop kitchen floors
  • Pack hospital bag - put in car
  • Put car seat/stroller in car
  • Clean/organize upstairs bathroom - no clutter!
  • Hang up decor for Lily's room
  • Wash Lily's bedding
  • Organize dresser in my bedroom - no clutter!
  • Do laundry
  • Unload/load dishwasher
  • Hand wash dishes
  • Get home office/desk ready and organized

But really, all I feel like doing is getting a pedicure.

If I do everything on this list, do you think it will put me in labor?

1 comment:

  1. No, but the pedicure might! Beau's mad foot-massaging skills are the only thing that kept contractions going for me this last time, so there's definitely something to that. Just do it!

    ReplyDelete