Saturday, December 7, 2013

My It Works! Journey - Day 60

Wow, I did really bad with these updates.

And 60 days?!  Holy cow!  I could have completed Insanity by this time!  Now I wish I would have been doing Insanity... then maybe I'd have some real results to share.

I should be starting my third month of using the It Works! Greens.  Key word there: should.

When I moved from my parents' house to my new place, it was right around the time that a new container of Greens were supposed to be shipped.

I was a good girl and updated my shipping address to be my new address, and kept my billing address as my parents', since we hadn't updated that yet.

A few weeks went by, and I didn't see my Greens!  I asked my sister, Emilee, if my Greens had showed up at their house and she said they had.

What the heck?

I went on the It Works! site to see what happened, and my new address was added as a secondary address, and my parents' address was my main address.  I don't know how and I don't know why.  I consider myself pretty computer savvy, so I couldn't believe I'd make an error like that.

Either way, I went a month without taking Greens, so technically I'm just starting my second month, rather than my third.

So, I can't tell you the benefits of taking Greens for two months.

I CAN tell you what happened when I stopped taking Greens....

I got bloated.
My skin got dry and flaky, and ashy.  The worst it's ever been.  And that's strange, considering I live in a humid climate.
I craved nothing but junk food.
I stopped drinking as much water, and went back to only drinking soda.

So basically, I'm a believer in Greens, and I will probably be a customer for life.  It's not cheap, but I consider it worth it since it's a great way to get a bunch of good nutrients I need as well as helping me not live on soda.

Megan, my It Works! supplier lady, sent me a free wrap and a free facial to try.  I'm currently wearing the wrap.  I have actually tried wraps in the past.  It was shortly before I moved from Midvale to Raleigh, so I only did two of the wraps.  I felt good after using them, but I stopped.  So, with the two I had left over, and this one, I have three wraps to use, total.

I'm supposed to drink 32 oz of water while wearing the wrap.  That's going to be difficult.  I've had it on for 45 minutes and I've drank about 16 oz of water.

I'll be doing another wrap on Tuesday, and I'll be using the facial on Thursday or Friday.

I'm sick of being a squishy person.  Next on my to do list: Figure out a good time to work out.

In Midvale I worked out at night, after work.  I now work two hours later at night, with the time change, so that's not happening.

Lance has been home for six months, and I feel silly working out with him here.  So, maybe I'll start by going on walks with Lily until Lance goes back to work.  Ugh, I dunno. I just need to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment