Saturday, December 7, 2013

Painted Toes

Lily loves getting her toes painted. If she can reach my nail polish, she'll bring me a few bottles and say "pretty!"

Some days I don't have the patience to paint her nails. She likes it, but it's hard to get her to stay still.  I usually have to distract her, and the distraction lasts just long enough to paint one or two toes. Then she runs off, but she comes back and we do the whole thing over again, until all 10 toes are painted.

It's silly.

I painted her toes last night.  She saw me getting the nail polish out, and she started giggling happily and saying "pretty!"

I lined up a few colors and let her choose which one she wanted.  Usually she'll grab one, but last night she just kept pointing and counting them.  That was pretty cute.  So I chose a purple color for her.




I'm so happy that I have a little girl who loves girly things, just like her momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment