Thursday, July 3, 2014

Still No Answer

I just paid our last rent payment to our current apartment.  I should be really excited, but we still have nowhere to live. And I'm feeling really pressed for time.

Yesterday I emailed the realtor person that we were dealing with. She ignored me.

I called the office today, and they said they hadn't heard back from the HOA yet on whether or not we're approved. They said they should know on Monday.

Wrong! You should have known yesterday.

Why the blankety blank would an HOA take 9 days, and counting, to know if we're criminals or not?

I'm so angry right now.

What if in the meantime, they approve someone else?  So then we don't get the condo, and we're back at square one.  We can't just sit around and wait for two weeks every time we apply somewhere.  This is ridiculous.  I feel powerless. There is nothing I can do.  I'm regretting giving them our time and money.



At least I have a cute family.

She put on my shirt and my black slip and ran around saying "MAGNET MAN" (It's from Caillou)

She likes sending my sisters Snapchats.

Lance is so cute.

He and Lily love CiCi's Pizza.

We took Lily to Chuck E Cheese. She's said something about it every day since then... I think she liked it! This is her staring at Chuck E Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment