Saturday, November 8, 2014

Random Pictures


I got a new phone.  I liked the bright colors of the iPhone 5C, so that's whatI went with.  I got a bright green one.

It's now covered with a purple phone case, so I guess having a colored phone is a 0 on a coolness scale of 0 to 10.

I know it's lime green, that's all that matters!

Anyway, so I have some pictures to share.


I am very proud of my bed head.

Really though, it rules.

One night while I was working, Lily got my phone, and took about 1,000 pictures. They all looked like this:
















I do believe Lily is the cutest thing that has ever happened.

I'm sure all parents feel that way about their children.  NO SHAME!










It does get "freezing cold" here:
I had to wear a coat.

Exhibit A:
Notice the jacket!

I added the caption, after the accidental snap. Obviously.

Me and a supermodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment