Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bentley

We took Bentley in to get her spayed today.  The doctor called about an hour later asking if she'd been dropped or had some type of trauma recently... and she hasn't.  He told us her blood count was very high, so they were going to run some tests on her.  She may have a liver problem.  I don't really know all the details, but I'm so worried.  She has brought so much joy to my life.  I love snuggling with her at night, playing with her in the morning, and how excited and happy she is to see me when I get home from work.  I really hope it's not serious.  I love her.  I don't want to lose her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope she's alright!! Losing pets is not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's sad! I know if something happened to my dog i would be very sad! I hope she is okay!

    ReplyDelete