Sunday, August 23, 2009

Priorities

I just want to give a quick shout out to Carrie, one of my co-workers.

She's the best person someone could ever work with! She's a great listener, and that is something I would love to learn. When you talk to her, you feel like you could go on forever and she wouldn't get bored. Recently (ok so maybe a month ago?), we took a couple of lunches together. She is so easy to talk to, and you can tell that she really cares about others. She is such a fun-loving person. She likes to have cheese parties (an other types of "parties") at work. She's introduced me to many funky cheeses, some of them better than others.

In a couple of weeks Carrie and I are going to LA for a conference. I'm excited to spend some time with her and get to know her better.

I hope I can make others feel as good about themselves as she makes me feel about myself.

On a differente topic: I really wanted to go to the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication today. Unfortuantely, we procrastinated getting the recommend. We really need to stop procrastinating things. I need to get my priorities in order.

1 comment: