Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vacation Day 3: Magic Kingdom


This day also was my birthday.  Happy birthday to me!

The first thing we did was get me a button that said "Happy Birthday Jenn!"  I swear I got no less than 200 "Happy birthdays" said to me.  Usually I don't like the attention, but this day I enjoyed it.

Oh, Magic Kingdom, how I love you.


I'm boarding It's a Small World"

Is it just me, or does "It's a Small World" have a bad rep?  I LIKE that ride!  I love what it represents, and the song does not drive me crazy.  I enjoy listening to it in the different languages.

I like going on the "kid" rides at Magic Kingdom.  You know... Peter Pan, Snow White, Whinney the Pooh.  They are cheesy, and old, but they are classics and you can't miss them.

Oh, and what is up with the Peter Pan line being an hour long on most days?!  Luckily, we rode it early enough in the day that the line wasn't retardedly long.  But seriously, it's not the greatest ride, why wait for an hour to ride it?

Haunted Mansion

I very much enjoy the Haunted Mansion ride.  And now they have a new part of the line where you go through the graveyard.  It's pretty cool.

Near Pinnochio ride

I'll never get over the amazing detail on all of the buildings.

For my birthday we had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.  To be honest, it wasn't worth what we paid.  The food was not the greatest, and I felt a little silly meeting the princesses.  But it was fun.

"I hope no one gives you any bad apples for your birthday!" - Snow White



"Did you make a birthday wish?  Wishes do come true!" - Ariel

To Lance: "Protect her from Gaston, alright?" - Belle

I have a picture of us with Cinderella as well, but it was taken by a pro (included with the price of dinner), and it's not scanned into the comp.  Cinderella said about Lance, "I hope you didn't have to use a shoe to find him!"

It was cute.

So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment